Would you like to join a growing team in a unique, design-led Melbourne-based business?
Based in Altona North, we’re on the hunt for someone who is familiar with our brand, who has a serious passion for all things ‘biscuit’! Must be able to work quickly and methodically, be self-motivated and hard-working who thrive in a creative and dynamic environment. This is an opportunity for you to expand your organisation skills within The Confectionist brand as we continue to grow.
• Pick packing website orders
• Packing Face Biscuits and Bespoke/Corporate orders
• Preparing Face Biscuits orders
• Booking couriers and corresponding with Australia Post
• Organising Logistics day-to-day
• Edible Image Work
• Running errands (must have your own car and current Australian Driver’s Licence)
• Proactively anticipating and solving problems
• Assisting the team in all areas of the shop
• Ensuring overall cleanliness and health standards are being met in the kitchen.
• General computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Clear communication skills and not afraid to ask questions when there is uncertainty.
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to help
• Patience and attentiveness when attending to all enquiries
• Professionalism across all avenues
• Must be able to follow directions precisely and consistently.
• Experience with E-commerce dispatching procedures, such as Eparcel and WordPress is a bonus but not necessary.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Work: Casual, with the opportunity to move to Full Time
• Hours: TBD
• Location: Altona North, VIC
SOUND LIKE THE JOB FOR YOU?
If you would like to apply for this role, please email us your resumeto firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which position you would like to apply for, in the subject line.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email to discuss the position.