Would you like to join a growing team in a unique, design-led Melbourne-based business?
Based in Altona North, we’re on the hunt for someone who is familiar with our brand, who has a serious passion for all things ‘biscuit’! Must be able to work quickly and methodically, be self-motivated and hard-working who thrive in a creative and dynamic environment. This is an opportunity for you to expand your organisation skills within The Confectionist brand as we continue to grow.
- Pick packing website orders
- Packing Face Biscuits and Bespoke/Corporate orders
- Preparing Face Biscuits
- Booking couriers and corresponding with Australia Post
- Organising Logistics
- Ordering supplies
- Proactively anticipating and solving problems
- Assisting the team in scheduling orders
- Ensuring overall cleanliness and health standards are being met in the kitchen.
- General computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with E-commerce dispatching procedures, such as Eparcel and Shopify is a bonus but not necessary.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to use positive language
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to help
- Patiences and attentiveness when attending to all enquiries
- Professionalism across all avenues
- Must be able to follow directions precisely and consistently.
- Great communication skills: asks questions when there is uncertainty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Work: Full TIme
- Hours: 9am – 5:30pm
- Location: Altona North, VIC
SOUND LIKE THE JOB FOR YOU?
If you would like to apply for this role, please email us a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please include which position you would like to apply for, in the subject line.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email to discuss the position!